I booked a 1-hour deep tissue massage.The assigned therapist was incapable of doing a deep tissue massage and unwilling or unable to increase the pressure after numerous requests to do so.

Her hands are so lazy and slow, additionally my "1-hour" massage started 10 minutes late and lasted only 45 minutes.

The massage therapist did not have any skills at all and was not worth the money I paid.I am a member for over 6 years, I don't know why she has the job there, she needs a lot of training, it was a waste of my time.

Review about: Massage Envy Massage.

Had an Experience with Massage Envy?

Comments

Hair Club - THE BIRDS NEST NIGHTMARE Hair Club "The disaster happen in Elmwood Park Nj It's a birds nest....I am a Cancer survivor got it done yesterday, it's not real hair....glue came off 5hrs later....thwy are all about..." Read more Sona Medspa - MEAN, UNEXPERIENCED, RETALIATES Sona Medspa "All I heard was "Corporate took away the numbing cream." It was because the technicians were using it all up as their get free treatments when at work. So when..." Read more Sona Medspa - ➨➨➨ Spona Med Spa Butchers ➨➨➨ Sona Medspa "➨➨➨ PLEASE READ ➨➨➨ I am going to other sites that allow photo posting for reviews to post them as well to show the butchery of this corporation. If you..." Read more This review caused The Consultant Clinic to close down it's Facebook review section The Consultant Clinic "Last year someone put a review on The Consultant Clinics' facebook page questioning it's owner's claim to be a qualified doctor. Within hours the entire Facebook review section had been..." Read more The Childrens Place - Racial profiling The Childrens Place "Today I was giving the most horrible customer service experience. Early today I called to put 2 items on hold prior to my visit to pick up later. During my..." Read more Other Company - Beware purchasing a "Cozy Trike" from epizontech.com Other Company "This review is about the people who sell this bike. The bike itself is OK, although badly welded and painted. The problem is, other than placing an order you cannot..." Read more Camping World - Unable to complete simple job. Camping World "Brought my Class B camper van in, showed them where the grey-water tank was leaking. Left five hours later-- no wifi, by the way, in this place!-- with the SAME..." Read more Mr Appliance - The WORST service experience ever! Mr Appliance "After Irma we had a power outage for 36 hours. Then our KitchenAid fridge showed " Sabbath on" and we could not get out of it. I called "Mr Appliance"....TROY..." Read more