The facial consisted of a fast wash, 2 masks and application of their products.He did use a steamer-aimed solely at my neck.

No lovely massage at all. I said the product stung and was told the next step would change that. It didn't. My face felt tight and dry afterwards even though it was unpleasantly shiny with products.

I said I didn't like the feel or the smell of the products but when I went to pay I was told the therapist recommended I use the same products to help my skin. I get a facial every month.

This is the first and last time it will be at Massage Envy.I went to the spa in St Pete FL on 66th st.

Review about: Massage Envy Massage.

Had an Experience with Massage Envy?

Comments

Hair Club - Oustead for hcms screw up Hair Club "This is the worst story of all posted.i went to hcm after losing my hair do to cancer in bloomington Illinois. At first was very happy but after awhile i..." Read more Ideal Image - JuvÉderm Ultra Xc Injection Review Ideal Image "WARNING TO ALL PEOPLE CONSIDERING GOING HERE: YOU ARE BETTER OFF GOING TO A LICENSED PHYSICIAN AND PAYING THE SAME PRICE, IF NOT CHEAPER, THAN GOING TO IDEAL IMAGE TO..." Read more Massage Envy - Review in Beauty Centers and Spas category from Pensacola, Florida Massage Envy "After I wrote my 1st review about the massage envy in Gulf Breeze Florida. The owner replied by putting my financial business out thier. I've tryed to contact the corporate..." Read more The Consultant Clinic - Facial Rejuvenation Procedure Review The Consultant Clinic "Extremely bad company, no difference after 7 days, no refund offered and no further treatment, it's a sham and false advertising , do not go there..." Read more Pepperfry - Damaged product delivered followed by worst customer service Pepperfry "I ordered a coffee table from Pepperfry. As soon as it was taken out of the box, it was discovered that it was damaged. The guy who was there to..." Read more I need help my roblox account was hacked my accounts name is zooingcar34 Roblox "i called you guys about it but need my account back it was zooingcar34@yahoo.com i am the owner and my name is joshua josiah valbert and my roblox account is..." Read more Honey Maid - Awful, disgusting, Rip Off Honey Maid "I responded to the pissed customers review. I too agree your product now is absolutely TERRIBLE. Just bought a box and found complete false advertisement on the front of the..." Read more Other Company - Beware purchasing a "Cozy Trike" from epizontech.com Other Company "This review is about the people who sell this bike. The bike itself is OK, although badly welded and painted. The problem is, other than placing an order you cannot..." Read more