1.1

My wife and I have been members for 2+ years, they are the most difficult company to deal with.The credit situation is a scam, you cannot share or combine credits (same family).

My credit card was subject to fraud, I had 4 credits (180 dollars) they never once told me in the last 3 months my card did not go through.

Today we tried to schedule and they wanted all 4 months paid before I could use my credit.This location is very poorly manages, the staff is clueless on how to make a spa event a relaxing experience.

Getting a quality therapist is by pure luck, they are the WALMART of Massage, stay away....

Athens GA

Review about: Massage Envy Massage.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

I didn't like: Absurd membership contract, Mangement, Lack of qualified people.

Had an Experience with Massage Envy?

Comments

Athens, Georgia, United States #968459

The staff is very rude to clients and they treat their long term clients horribly.

Cienega Med Spa Reviews are PAID for Cienega Med Spa "RUN! Cienega Med Reviews are PAID FOR Cienega Med Spa pays for its reviews. Because of this, you should not trust ANY of their reviews. They offered me a $10..." Read more Partners To Empowerment Wellness Center - Nina Leff, incompetency at its worst! Partners To Empowerment Wellness Center "Do not be fooled by these people, especially Nina Leff. She is a buffoon of epic proportions. You cannot trust her in her so-called "holistic" therapy/counseling sessions, and you will..." Read more This review caused The Consultant Clinic to close down it's Facebook review section The Consultant Clinic "Last year someone put a review on The Consultant Clinics' facebook page questioning it's owner's claim to be a qualified doctor. Within hours the entire Facebook review section had been..." Read more Smartstyle - Balayage Hair Coloring Review Smartstyle "I went in for a balayge and told them I want NO brassiness or yellow tones in my hair, so they knew from the start.I came out with..." Read more Ericdress -  Color Blind Ericdress "I ordered a formal burgundy dress that they had on their website. I ordered it the end of August but they did ship it in time for my event but..." Read more Coaster Furniture - Damage Head board Coaster Furniture "I purchase the Felicity Collection item # 300345Q Queen bed from American Furniture Outlet on 1233 Sand Lake Road Orlando fl 32809 I received my furniture September 15th 2017 I..." Read more I need help my roblox account was hacked my accounts name is zooingcar34 Roblox "i called you guys about it but need my account back it was zooingcar34@yahoo.com i am the owner and my name is joshua josiah valbert and my roblox account is..." Read more Directv - Sales Representative Lied Regarding Sales Offer Directv "On 9-14-17, I was approached by a Direct TV sales representative, offering promotional sales for service. Since I had Uverse service and was looking to lower the cost of my..." Read more