Stay away from their membership plans. They take your money and make it as hard as possible to get service. And don't try to cancel an appointment, because they'll take your credits. If they cancel the appointment, you get nothing in return.

For the love of God, don't buy a gift certificate either. They don't honor them even when there is no expiration date.

Massages are supposed to be relaxing. This company is infuriating. There are much better spas out there that actually care about customer relations. Try one of those instead.

The workers all lie to get your membership money. The managers don't care that customers are unhappy. The staff is full of people that act like customers are an inconvenience rather than the source of their income. This is true no matter what branch you visit. How does this company even stay in business???

Review about: Massage Envy Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Massage Envy?

Comments

"This is true no matter what branch you visit"

That is a very bold and broad statement. Are you sure you are not a disgruntled employee? I say this because I visit their location in Charlotte, NC, and they are very professional and I look forward to every visit.

LTCC

I dont have the disposable income to waste on a massage...but thanks for the heads up....their number of complaints is growing....I see a systemic problem