This has to got to be the worse managed business in Thousand Oaks.The manager Tiffany is horribly difficult with employees, disrespectful, rude, and completely unprofessional.

I am appalled that corporate would let such a woman manage a business of this capacity. The place is horrible. The massages, are complete waste of money and the deception of massage envy in general is that of used car sale personal unloading lemon's to the public.

This place is horrible, I would not wish this experience on anyone and am ashamed this business is in our community.Don't waste your time or energy, its a total racket..

Review about: Massage Envy Massage.

Had an Experience with Massage Envy?

Comments

Regis Salons - Tyler Texas Regis Salon Messed up my Hair Regis Salons "I am dis-satisfied with my service at this the Tyler Texas Regis salon. My reasons are; Mind you. It was my birthday gift (to myself)-When I called the salon to..." Read more Sona Medspa - MEAN, UNEXPERIENCED, RETALIATES Sona Medspa "All I heard was "Corporate took away the numbing cream." It was because the technicians were using it all up as their get free treatments when at work. So when..." Read more Massage Envy - Review in Beauty Centers and Spas category from Pensacola, Florida Massage Envy "After I wrote my 1st review about the massage envy in Gulf Breeze Florida. The owner replied by putting my financial business out thier. I've tryed to contact the corporate..." Read more Massage Envy - Massage Review from Madden, Mississippi Massage Envy "Massage envy really really sucks!!! They are very nasty. They have rats, roaches!!! The management is horrible!! They abuse their therapist. They make you massage people that you are not..." Read more Paypal - Mislead by an employee during dispute process Paypal "On July 15th, 2017 I made a transaction seperate from eBay for $675.00. This was a private transaction, separate from eBay. When I received the package from the seller I..." Read more Other Company - Beware purchasing a "Cozy Trike" from epizontech.com Other Company "This review is about the people who sell this bike. The bike itself is OK, although badly welded and painted. The problem is, other than placing an order you cannot..." Read more O2pur - Got it opened box filled halfway i charged but was green so it meant ready and it worked for 2hours and battetry dead permanet O2pur "i only wlsh for a refund but thats not gonna happen and now i have to pay 39 plus yer appreciated fuk cards i cant do *** online wrecked credit..." Read more Mr Appliance - The WORST service experience ever! Mr Appliance "After Irma we had a power outage for 36 hours. Then our KitchenAid fridge showed " Sabbath on" and we could not get out of it. I called "Mr Appliance"....TROY..." Read more