2.5K views

I bought my wife a gift card for $130 and she wanted to use the money for something else and Massage Envy would not refund the money.I could purchase products with a credit card or cash and get a refund, but they will not give a refund on gift cards.

I went all the way to the corporate office and they said they won't do it. They have lost any future business of mine and I will try to discourage as many people from using their services as possible.

The real kicker is that I asked the clerk at the time of purchase, if it was refundable and she said "Yes", but now they won't stand behind what was said.Don't use these liars, find another place to get a massage.

Review about: Massage Envy Gift Card.

I didn't like: Lied about gift card refund.

Had an Experience with Massage Envy?

Comments

Pensacola, Florida, United States #1279872

Same thing here My huband lost hi 120.00 and they would not give him another one.

Happy Valley, Oregon, United States #1273941

Same thing happened to me. I have no use for .you $200 card. It's sat in a drawer for over a year.

Well I'm *** out 225.... my husband wanted to surprise me for an early Mother's Day and we also couldn't return it!!!! (Gift card)

Gift cards are seldom refundable. They usually say so right on them too. Shame on your wife for wanting to return a gift in the first place and shame on you for not finding out what she wanted before purchasing.

Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States #917209

I don't know of anywhere where you can purchase a gift card and get a refund for it. That defeats the entire reason for purchasing a gift card.