I'd like to say that in the beginning the first hour massage was 40 bucks and it was great. I then said "sure why not i'll come back every month and get one done." After about 4-5 months, I decided to cancel since I was moving back up north from South Miami. They told me everything was taken care of and I would never be billed again.

From December-May everything was fine, even FORGOT about them. Next thing you know, June 6th they call and say my pre-paid was due....WHAT!?!? I called up and had to argue for 2 weeks to get my money back, and it even cost me to overdraft. Finally after many hours wasted on the phone with supervisors, and the ceo, and my bank, i got my money back!

This morning, I receive the same phone call saying my July pre-paid was ready.....!!!!!!!! So now, back all over again, calling to get this charge cancelled....

I'm getting a new credit card today, and trying to keep myself from going down there and kicking some serious butt!

do not EVER use them....bunch of crooks!!!!!!!!

Had an Experience with Massage Envy?

Comments

The fine print didnt say anything about moving and cancelling, plus i received confirmation i had cancelled it. Well I got my two months back and changed my credit card so in the end good prevails. Haha thanks for the advice!

Read the fine print on every contract you sign. Hmmmm I bet you're regretting it aren't you? Cheap doesn't always mean better service or savings, huh?