A then, new girl, was rude & disrespectful on my visit last month.Upon returning today she was at the front desk so I asked to be checked in by someone else but she said she was the only one there but that I was already checked in.

I said ok & sat down briefly but then I went to the quiet room. After being there 3hrs I came out to be approached by a mngr telling me that the girl was crying saying I was rude to her this morning. The mngr told me they're not going to have that kind of behavior from clients. I was stunned!

She said their cameras showed my "facial expressions" to be rude; are you kidding me?! plus she said there were Therapists in the back that witnessed what I said. Unless they have bionic hearing the mngr was lying about Therapists hearing me talking to the young girl because there wasn't 1 Therapist in sight when I walked through the door to go sit in the quiet room. Previously, no doors were propped open & only that 19 year old girl, me & my witness, which was getting a massage too were in the lobby.

The mngr also said the young girl had apologized to everyone for her behavior last time so they put it behind them & moved on. Umm, I didn't get an apology. I'm the victim per-say, I need/deserve the apology. She only apologized to save her job.

I bought a membership after my 1st visit & today was my 3rd. After 3 visits I left there crying & have discontinued my membership.

Here's a kicker, my appointment was at 10am but the one that was there with me was at 8:30am so if there was such an issue there was plenty of time to address it before 10am.Guess they had to get their money.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of massage envy membership from Massage Envy. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Massage Envy to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was aspect of blaming and judging customers and way the concider a matter resolved. Author liked the most therapist who did my massage. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Massage Envy for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Massage Envy?

Comments

I have dealt with a rude girl too I called to make an appointment for my daughter .I put it on my card then when we got to the tip she asked if I wanted to put a tip on it I said no I will put it on an envelope when I come.

She said, "Are you coming with her ?" I said "no I don't want the tip on my card". She has done this before and embossed me in front of other people. I put it in an envelop and hand it to them so I am sure they get the tip.she went on and on like she wasn't listening I just hung up on her. My daughter called to change the appointment the girl said she didn't want her business .

Wow !!!I've been there for 15 months I am giving my 30 days to get out of there!!!

to Anonymous #1106327

I took my complaint to Corp.Even though Massage Envy parlors are individually owned, they still have a corp office they have to report to that can also revoke their right to operate.

In other words, they do have a boss.Call corp.