I'm very upset that it seems all Massage Envy cares about is money, so I've decided to cancel my membership!I've been a member for 2 years and have lots of massages available (already paid for) but in order for me to give one to anyone they'll charge an additional fee...what a rip, they're already paid!

Also, they suggest the tip for the therapist, what an insult...good service-great tip, bad service-bad tip. Last massage was 2 hours but only got 1 hour 45 minutes.

Bad deal!Will share experiences...

Lani Pruitt

Review about: Massage Envy Membership.

Had an Experience with Massage Envy?

Comments

massage envy doesn't care about their therapists either!

I think the fact that they don't allow you to transfer a pre-paid massage to someone else is a joke! Its all about getting you to sign that contract and milking you for every dollar they can.

There are plenty of private therapists that do a helluva better job than the newbies at ME and they don't ask for tips because they're professionals! And their rates are the same as ME so go figure that one!

ME is a joke...they're corporate scam artists. I feel sorry for the therapists that work there but, massage therapy can only be a real career for a very few committed and talented professionals. Most of the therapists that work at ME suck. The company handles the business side of things and THAT is exactly another reason not to work for them if you're a therapist because it is exactly that which they need to learn and will not learn if they work somewhere where all of that is taken care of for them.

Hi. I don't think people realize the hard work a therapist has too do. The massages are 50 minutes 80 minutes and one hour and 50 minutes.

I am a member with my wife for almost a year, we are pretty happy with our experience here. It's reasonable as far as price, and we make sure we get our favorite therapists when we make an appoinment.