2.0

Went in for a prenatal massage as I am 27 weeks pregnant with my 2nd and it has been really hard on me.My fiance got me a $75 gift card and insisted I needed it because we don't get to do nice things very often.

I scheduled my appointment 2 weeks later and actually had my appointment today. I've never been to a Massage Envy before, and this was my second massage in my whole lifetime. They were nice at first and went over paperwork with me. My gift card was for an hour and a half massage and my therapist was running late.

(Go figure) She was an older lady named Valerie and brings me back to her room after the receptionist told her a little about me. I did the routine and got undressed and got comfortable with the prenatal pillow they provide on the table. They only massage pregnant women laying on their sides. She was an older lady probably almost 60.

She started to talk to me and also asked me what I wanted to focus on during the massage. I told her my back due to injury. Well she did pretty much everything besides focus on my back. She then proceeded to ask about my fiancé and his job and my life etc.

which I didn't think was much more than a casual conversation. After we started talking, she went on to tell me that my fiancé would never be able to support me and my girls with that kind of job or afford anything and went on about my life etc. (I'm currently going to school and working part time) As if I don't work hard enough I come to enjoy a gift from my fiancé only to hear about how I won't be able to make it and I better pinch my pennies blah blah blah. I have my own house own everything lady thanks I think we got it covered.

I got screwed out of my hour and a half massage and then got rude comments about my life and was then told "good luck." She also made it clear to the front desk person once I was done to make sure she gave me the first time massage discount like I was a poor broke soul or something. Then they tried talking me into a membership. But wait, wasn't I to poor to even be there? It was a joke and ridiculous, worst experience of my life.

I will never go to a Massage Envy again. I could have used my gift card again for all the time that she wasted. Money hungry they are.

My back didn't even feel better after the massage.It actually felt worse because of how mad she got me.

Review about: Massage Envy Receptionist.

Had an Experience with Massage Envy?

Comments