4.0

after making an apt at chino hills weeks in advance they gave me a hard time, because my membership had expired and was extended my the east vale office.they called me just cancelled my apt an hour before i was supposed to be there.

they were 10 minutes late in calling me in they had confusion with where my facial was gonna be or with who??

then i was supposed to get a 90 minute massage and only got about 68 minutes, this after making it clear to the massage that therapist my session was 90 min, i guess 90 min in there eyes in 68 min.

I complained and have yet to hear from the manager!its no wonder they are being sued!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of massage envy massage session from Massage Envy. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Massage Envy to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was services not provided and mis information provided pertaining to transfer of hours. Author liked the most massage therapists and massage therapists were great. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Massage Envy for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments