daughter gave me a gift card for mothers day made appt.for facial told the lady on the phone how much i had on the card she put me down for a dual facial and message being my first time didnt really know what a dual was so i said ok didnt know i would have to pay the difference when i got there so i explained that i didn't have the difference to pay so the lady was like you ga have to pay for it anyway and was like no i'm not because who ever made my reservation didnt tell me so while i'm waiting on the manager she's telling all the other girls she dont have enough to pay for her serices and oh she must've gotten the card for mothers day so when the manager did come she didn't say anything to me they all got in a huddle and was talking still ignoring me so i lef at that point it really didn't matter anymore so my daughter called the store and told them how they made me feel and ask me to come back and they would take care of me they were very rude i'll never go back there that was the store on tchopotulis st. in neworleans.

Review about: Massage Envy Customer Care.

Comments