I had a coupon voucher for a massage and wanted to use it. The employee working at the time was unable to get it to work and told me she would talk to her manager to see what she could do, saying if the coupon did not go through she would call me before letting me know it was going to be charged to my account as well as letting me know why the voucher didnt work.

I was charged on my account for a massage without authorization and was told that I would be receiving a phone call before hand and never did.

I find this unprofessional and an unreliable investment for me and would like to formally cancel my membership.

When I first signed up I asked if there would be any charges with potential cancellation of my membership and the representative told me no I could just cancel.

When I went to go cancel I was told I have to complete 6 payments before I could cancel.

Also they emailed me paperwork to sign for freezing my account, a middle ground I was initially willing to come to, and the document was in improper format for a signature.

When I requested for another format that worked I was told multiple times that the only way to complete the form was to come in person to do so.

This is very unprofessional and I shouldnt have had to pick up the slack for an organization that was lacking basic training. I was also told this last option was at the discretion of the manager, which is a poor management choice.

I now find no incentive of staying with this company any more.

User's recommendation: Take your money to a more reliable organized business.

Preferred solution: Cancelation of membership..

Massage Envy Cons: Management is terrible, Impossible system to purchase through.

Location: Mckinney, Texas