Thought my account was cancelled. I live in a different state now, so I was told to email my cancellation note.

That wasn't received. So I sent it in the mail. Thought it was cancelled. This was in November 2012.

They just took 245.00 out of my checking account without my authorization. When i called on april 12, 2013 They told me I must have called and given them my new expiration date. My contract said a written notice to cancel, now they won't refund my money til I sign a cancellation form. I sent them a copy of the letter I sent back in the end of November.

I am so frustrated and angered that companies are allowed to do this. Why are franchise owners not reprimanded by the corporation?

This is an ongoing complaint by their consumers. Not to mention all the prepays that you pay for and are not refunded or allowed to use.

Review about: Massage Envy Account.

Comments