Massage Envy - They stole 245.00$ from my checking account
Thought my account was cancelled.I live in a different state now, so I was told to email my cancellation note.
That wasn't received. So I sent it in the mail. Thought it was cancelled. This was in November 2012.
They just took 245.00 out of my checking account without my authorization. When i called on april 12, 2013 They told me I must have called and given them my new expiration date. My contract said a written notice to cancel, now they won't refund my money til I sign a cancellation form. I sent them a copy of the letter I sent back in the end of November.
I am so frustrated and angered that companies are allowed to do this. Why are franchise owners not reprimanded by the corporation?
This is an ongoing complaint by their consumers.Not to mention all the prepays that you pay for and are not refunded or allowed to use.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Health and Beauty
You May Also Like
- "Progene Test Study is a white collar scam, DONT PARTICIPATE! After receiving, following the directions very carefully and activating the already expired supplement for $.99 ($149.85 for study incompletion)..."
- "This peel gave an allergic reaction: redness, swelling in the face, bumps. This is not a product I would EVER recommend to anyone! This was used exactly how it was..."
- "We had an Acorn Stairlifts representative come out to our home, as we were thinking about getting a stairlift for my mother who lives with us. She is 80 years..."
- "Bought it brand new in June 2013. After 2 1/2 years, noticed that 75% of the exterior decals are already cracking and oxidizing (looks like mold). It's not..."
- "My Husband and i bought Paint yesterday at Lowes (2 Gallons).He painted all the Edges with the first Gallon and then used the second Gallon on the Walls.It was obvious..."
- "*** scam click bait says i get 5cartons for free & i finished the survay & never got my coupons for my caftons!!! Wth!? Are we going to be compensated..."
- " I ordered a T-shirt from TeeChip that was SUPPOSED to be supporting Democrats, I got a completely switched around shirt that supports Republican’s instead. It’s a pretty obvious color..."
- "I went on to order 2 pieces of pet fillable jewelry for my 2 kids. 1 boy 1 girl. I ordered this keychain for my son it was on sale..."
- "OMG DONT RENT FROM THEM!! They are slum lords! Online the pictures were of a nice house. I rented via internet moving from Florida to Indiana. What I got was..."