Massage Envy - They stole 245.00$ from my checking account
Thought my account was cancelled.I live in a different state now, so I was told to email my cancellation note.
That wasn't received. So I sent it in the mail. Thought it was cancelled. This was in November 2012.
They just took 245.00 out of my checking account without my authorization. When i called on april 12, 2013 They told me I must have called and given them my new expiration date. My contract said a written notice to cancel, now they won't refund my money til I sign a cancellation form. I sent them a copy of the letter I sent back in the end of November.
I am so frustrated and angered that companies are allowed to do this. Why are franchise owners not reprimanded by the corporation?
This is an ongoing complaint by their consumers.Not to mention all the prepays that you pay for and are not refunded or allowed to use.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Health and Beauty
You May Also Like
- "I've used itworks for about a month now. I've lost 18 inches and 10 lbs. You have to drink TONS of water and wrap at least 1 time a..."
- "We feel so much better since starting the Peak Performance Pack, and using the Viality fitness line 8 months ago. My husband has lost 50 pounds, so far, and says..."
- "I had this hair installed Saturday 3/17/2012 and it looks so bad that I am taking it out as soon as possible. First of all I am highly upset and..."
- "“Ask Option Binary Option Broker at askoption.com will not let me withdraw my own money. Here is my current balance as of 01/16/17 Total pending withdrawals amount: $11,727.00 Amount available..."
- "I'm not usually one to put businesses on blast on the internet BUT - Ridge Crossings Apartments is a joke of place to call a home, neighborhood, or property management..."
- "I took two hours to calm down before making this complaint so that it would be legitimate and not out of anger but rather concern. I'm a busy person so..."
- "I went to popeyes on south circle drive by fountain street dont go there it was ,2 for 119 chicken day and i asked nicely please dont put dpicey chicken..."
- "We had Handyman Connection in Colorado Springs install a TV wall mount. They charged $250... No big deal, but the mount was grossly off center, and looked ridiculous how they..."
- " My original complaint was about 6 months ago. Just a follow up. The complaint is against Biz Experts in Buckeye,AZ. I was..."