Thought my account was cancelled.I live in a different state now, so I was told to email my cancellation note.
That wasn't received. So I sent it in the mail. Thought it was cancelled. This was in November 2012.
They just took 245.00 out of my checking account without my authorization. When i called on april 12, 2013 They told me I must have called and given them my new expiration date. My contract said a written notice to cancel, now they won't refund my money til I sign a cancellation form. I sent them a copy of the letter I sent back in the end of November.
I am so frustrated and angered that companies are allowed to do this. Why are franchise owners not reprimanded by the corporation?
This is an ongoing complaint by their consumers.Not to mention all the prepays that you pay for and are not refunded or allowed to use.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Health and Beauty
You May Also Like
- "Bought a No No Pro. Try it free for 60 days it says...yeah right. Try to return this thing when you find out it doesn't work and watch the games..."
- "In 2015 I ordered two wigs from Wigsbuy and they were fantastic. Based on those purchases I then proceeded to order 7 synthetic wigs and 2 human hair wigs this..."
- "For a democratic country and kapatalistic system we often think people of the Netherlands are lovable and appreciate talent and good looking people. On the contrary Dutch people are often..."
- "Be careful Ladies, I went into the ULTA for the hair dye Yesterday. I asked for the grey hair and I even showed her the pictures. It took more than..."
- "I ordered a Broncos Colorado hooded sweatshirt on Nov 26. Received a hoodie on Dec. 28 that looked like static on the TV - just gray lines across the..."
- "Worst experience of my life in panda express in southgate area. Workers on phone when trying to work and we have prof..."
- "Very disappointed in this builder. Sold my Maronda Homes built house, purchased this house in July and I immediately began breaking out in hives all over my body. I have..."
- "I first spoke with chat agent Peter. He gave me the part numbers of the LED headlights that supposedly fit my Subaru. I made the purchase and three..."
- "Good Afternoon Ms Rodriguez, I an sending this email to request a refund on the improper fitting dentures that Merit Coast made. As we previously discussed when I first went to the..."