They took money out before the Contract stated date, then stated that the Refunded the money, but never actually refunded anything - and now my account is short the 65.00 I paid. I call up there and the store manager is always unavailable with personal issues and will call in the morning, but then she doesn't show up in the mornings - I tried getting a hold of her for 3 days.

The owner does not respond at all.

and Massage Envy Corporate only refers you back to the indpendent store - 12 months of 65.00/month contract and it just withdrawls and you can't use it. So I give them $780.00 without any services rendered and they won't answer my call.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

I didn't like: Unavailable manager and error in payment on account.

Comments

I am having the same issues - well sort of. Christina would not return emails or phone calls.

NEVER ask for Sindi at the Waco location, I can't believe AN OWNER WOULD HANG UP on SOMEONE IN a business! I am calling corporate AGAIN tomorrow to complain about them - the money involved is about the same with different circumstances - same players...

HELP ME , call corporate or look for me on their page! Corp - i think, at least the 3-5th number : (480) 366-4100