6601 N Davis Hwy #37a, Pensacola, FL 32504, USA

Once you find a massage therapist you like, eventually they will change his/her schedule and try to force you to another to best suit their scheduling.Also, massaging is manual labor, unlike the facials(which are more expensive per hour).

Their interests come before your preferences. I also know the desk team gossip like they are still in high School and are jealous of other team mates who have more requests and higher tips.

My choice in massage therapist's schedule was changed 3 times, so I gave up.Due to my extensive work schedule, I must plan these well ahead and such changing screws with my(the customer) short and long term daily schedules.

I didn't like: Changing of schedule multiple times.

3.4
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Other issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Massage Envy?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Regis Salons - Tyler Texas Regis Salon Messed up my Hair Regis Salons "I am dis-satisfied with my service at this the Tyler Texas Regis salon. My reasons are; Mind you. It was my birthday gift (to myself)-When I called the salon to..." Read more Advanced Hair Studio - Disappointed and misguided Advanced Hair Studio "I went to Advanced Hair Studio in Parramatta (Sydney) in August 2015 for my initial consultation. I met Daniel who described the procedures they had and recommended that I try..." Read more Massage Envy - Review in Beauty Centers and Spas category from Pensacola, Florida Massage Envy "After I wrote my 1st review about the massage envy in Gulf Breeze Florida. The owner replied by putting my financial business out thier. I've tryed to contact the corporate..." Read more Regal Nails Manicure Review Regal Nails "...The male nail tech did not do anything I asked to fix them and I'm bring sent away with horrific looking nails that I have to go home and soak..." Read more Gbs Enterprises - Sofa had crack on the seat cover Gbs Enterprises "I bought the their warranty for my furniture and paid the money . I filed a claim it has been seven months that I am waiting for the part ,..." Read more Dressilyme - Sent me a damaged dress that was not customized Dressilyme "I ordered a ball gown from them in late January. I paid extra to have it customized, to the tune of 160 dollars. Nearly two months later, they sent me..." Read more Replicahause - Le service après vente est nul et déplorable ! Replicahause "J'ai reçu ma montre, (commande n° 11145 du 26 novembre 2016) une Rolex Submariner, après 3 semaines j'ai perdu la petite capsule situé sur le cadran à midi (Rolex submariner)...." Read more Ms2store - Maplestory 2 Mesos Ms2store "Nice Place to buy Maplestory 2 Mesos and MS2 Items at MS2Store.com seller, Fast delivery and 100% safe guaranteed. 95% Maplestory 2 Mesos orders can be completed within 30mins. It's..." Read more