3.4

Once you find a massage therapist you like, eventually they will change his/her schedule and try to force you to another to best suit their scheduling.Also, massaging is manual labor, unlike the facials(which are more expensive per hour).

Their interests come before your preferences. I also know the desk team gossip like they are still in high School and are jealous of other team mates who have more requests and higher tips.

My choice in massage therapist's schedule was changed 3 times, so I gave up.Due to my extensive work schedule, I must plan these well ahead and such changing screws with my(the customer) short and long term daily schedules.

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Massage Envy. The most disappointing about massage envy massage therapist from Massage Envy was changing of schedule multiple times Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Massage Envy.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Beauty Centers and Spas category for more informed decision or compare Massage Envy to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Massage Envy?

Comments