Madden, Mississippi

Massage envy really really sucks!!!They are very nasty.

They have rats, roaches!!! The management is horrible!! They abuse their therapist. They make you massage people that you are not certified through m.e.

to massage. They don't honor your modality sheet. They over book therapist. They don't give recognition for good work.

They take the client side no matter what. They will fire you if the client threatened to sue. These are pics of the inside of one of the rooms at massage envy.

They keep the heat off and make you use a fan.It's not enough fans for everyone to get one.

Review about: Massage Envy Work Experience.

Review #819570 is a subjective opinion of a user.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Massage Envy Massage
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Other issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Massage Envy?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Smartstyle Balayage Hair Coloring Review Smartstyle "I went in for a balayge and told them I want NO brassiness or yellow tones in my hair, so they knew from the start.I came out with..." Read more Cienega Med Spa Reviews are PAID for Cienega Med Spa "RUN! Cienega Med Reviews are PAID FOR Cienega Med Spa pays for its reviews. Because of this, you should not trust ANY of their reviews. They offered me a $10..." Read more Advanced Hair Studio - Rubbish avoid at all cost! Advanced Hair Studio "Spent £4k and left with fine hair to the front, asked for straight hair and left with frizzy curly hair. They try to rectify by poo smelling solutions which..." Read more Massage Envy - Review in Beauty Centers and Spas category from Pensacola, Florida Massage Envy "After I wrote my 1st review about the massage envy in Gulf Breeze Florida. The owner replied by putting my financial business out thier. I've tryed to contact the corporate..." Read more El Pollo Loco - Rotten lettuce in salad. El Pollo Loco "Time and time again the el pollo chicken location on north Durango in Las Vegas Nevada, never fails to disappoint. From old dried up chicken to this side salad with..." Read more Color By Pascale - SCAM Color By Pascale "I ordered $60 worth of products. I received tracking info. Seemed fine until it delivered my package to South Carolina. I live in New York City. Zero response from the..." Read more Smokey Bones - Lack of leadership Smokey Bones "Staff sucks. Drop and run service. Order was wrong, had to take my sandwich and menu to show their mistake. When corrected food arrived it was still wrong. And there..." Read more Best Choice Products - ***, ***, ***!!!! Best Choice Products "I bought my son the ride on jeep for his first birthday and EVERYTHING was great for the first two weeks then the charger quit charging. I tried numerous times..." Read more