Massage envy really really sucks!!!They are very nasty.
They have rats, roaches!!! The management is horrible!! They abuse their therapist. They make you massage people that you are not certified through m.e.
to massage. They don't honor your modality sheet. They over book therapist. They don't give recognition for good work.
They take the client side no matter what. They will fire you if the client threatened to sue. These are pics of the inside of one of the rooms at massage envy.
They keep the heat off and make you use a fan.It's not enough fans for everyone to get one.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Product or service
- Massage Envy Work Experience
- Review category
- Beauty Centers and Spas
You May Also Like
- "only three days after signing you have to get a refund. but over a week before you see the any results of what you paying for they don't tell you its..."
- "I had 7 inch long hair and went in and asked to keep the length and trim the uneven ends on the sides and back. The girl(SHARA) decided to cut..."
- "I went to get my balayage re-blended. I called first to make sure they could do it, drove the hour there, signed in, and sat for an hour, while 3..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply. Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not..."
- "I had the same experience as others: Signed up for a free trial, sent one fax and then noticed my account had been charged a fee for membership the next..."
- "Zazzle - you can take the order, promise the due date of the order BUT - you don't do what you say you will do and to make matters worse..."
- "Timely received initial order. Stock did not fit, and part number matched website for "Encore" Rifle, not the "Encore Pro Hunter." Although I initially thought I had ordered..."
- "This is a response to an email in which I accused them of harassment on the fifth response about a shipping issue this is a horrible thing to write to..."
- "I went to the Huddle House in Cleveland, MS on August 9th, around 8:30 am. I ordered two western omelets and one ham and cheese omelet. On one of the..."