I was scheduling an appointment at massage envy and everything is going good at first until they told me I had to pay double since I didn't have a membership.
Which is kind of strange since a membership costs 60 dollars a month which is a waste just to save $21.00 so I talked to the manager and she wasn't very friendly, she even canceled the appointment without me saying I wouldn't come in, I know it's a facility clinic but that doesn't mean that they have to be clinical about it, you know?
More Review Details
- Review category
- Beauty Centers and Spas
You May Also Like
- "only three days after signing you have to get a refund. but over a week before you see the any results of what you paying for they don't tell you its..."
- "Went in yesterday for a simple trim and bang cut and left absolutely butchered. I wanted to cry after I got in my car and had a close up look...."
- "I was having a difficult time finding the building, didn't have a local # to call (what's up with that?) so I called the 800# only to find out that..."
- "Samantha Brown, previously Samantha Hildreth, owner or co-owner of Gingka, Ginkgo, Gingko, Ginkga Studio Media Design, Studio Design, Studio Media Web Design, etc. is a fraud under every name. She..."
- " BCBS of Illinois has really disappointed this time. I've had them for over 20 years and the past 15 I have suffered from chronic migraines averaging about 20 per month...."
- "All that I wanted was a haircut. My hair was dry at the ends, so I really just needed them trimmed. I wanted to keep the length, especially..."
- "I was denied service cause the cashier/manager said I was Hispanic. And I have it recorded mind you he was an Hindu decent. I still shocked of his remarks and..."
- "I don't usually complain but this time I have to, it was a treat for my husband and I to have my granddaughter with us for dinner she's 16 and..."
- "Be very, very, very cautious of dealing with this company. I will not ever do business with them again. I have been trying to get them to replace a coil..."