I bought a massage envy "special" 3 massage deal for $150.00 and gave it to my wife as a present.They tried like heck to sell me the club deal but I just went with the special to start.

I should have known better. Number 1- they dont tell you up front that you have to leave a tip for $20.00 or more. Thats not real bad but please be upfront. Next, they talked my naive wife into taking the club and used the remaining 2 massages as the first 2 month dues and then started charging my credit card monthy.

I didnt know about it until I got my credit card statement. Of couse the arrogant manager wouldnt let me cancel. Usally when you join a club you get a welcome letter, or some type of thanks. Not with these rip offs because they dont want you to remember to check your credit card bill.

He said the club membership entitles you to special diets and other health tips. All I got is bill for $49.00 that wouldnt end.

Visa couldnt get them to cancel either so I just cancelled my card.Nothing like a $200.00 massage.

Review about: Massage Envy Massage.

Had an Experience with Massage Envy?

Comments

Saint Louis, Missouri, United States #673627

You can cancel with 30 days notice AND use the massages you paid for in that time.You are not being truthful.

and NO ME would ever say you HAD to leave $20 tip.BULL.