2.1

DO NOT JOIN THEIR MEMBERSHIP PROGRAM!!!!! Unless you like to get ripped off.

I cannot schedule appointments on my days off (too busy) unless I do it a week in advance, I cannot transfer to my friends except for once per month and then they won't allow the same person within 6 months. I can only transfer by calling my "home location" even though I moved miles away, so and appointment takes 2 phone calls. If I stop my membership I LOSE ALL of the massages that I have accumulated AND PAID FOR!! This is a horrible membership with too many very restrictive rules and no flexibility.

IT'S HIGHWAY ROBBERY and should be ILLEGAL!!!!! The program demonstrates the greed of the company in that they make you pay, cant accommodate your availability and then keep your money while providing you with NOTHING when you no longer want to be part of the ridiculousness.

Product or Service Mentioned: Massage Envy Membership.

Reason of review: it's a rip off!!!.

I didn't like: Membereship program.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from May 25, 2017.

Comments

Massage Envy should be reported to the Better Business Bureau for their deceptive practices. Especially the one in Tinley Park. They are horrible!

I fulfilled my 12-month commitment and they are still charging my card saying I never canceled. Well, I canceled at the location and on the phone. Now, they are saying I never signed their form of cancellation and they are allowed to continue to charge me.