I went into the the Massage Envy located at 13475 Atlantic Blvd Suite #18, Jacksonville, Fl 32225 on 12/29/17. I had scheduled a couples massage prior to going in.

Me and my friend arrived at the spa and had to wait about 10 minutes past the schedule appointment, I didn't have and issue with that at all. We were called back into the room where we both got prepared for our massage. Both of the therapist came into the room however my therapist came in with gloves on. I have been getting massages and I have never had anyone perform a massage on me with gloves.

I was never notified doing the scheduling of the appointment that my therapist would be using gloves. So I ask will you be using gloves on my feet or for my entire body. He replied " your entire body". I ask him to leave the room so I could get dressed because I'm not having my massage done by someone who is using gloves.

I went to the front desk and ask to speak with manager. The manager came out and I voiced my concerns about having my massage done by someone who wears gloves.

I'll sum this up to say I was offered a free massage which I didn't want and I canceled my contract. SAD the way that you treat you customers is all I can say.

Product or Service Mentioned: Massage Envy Massage.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments