I booked an appointment through the app.Someone called me April 26 at 1:13pm to get it on the books.

April 27 I received another call at 10:39am confirming my appointment for today (April 28) at 7:00pm. I arrived at the location only to be told there wasn't any appointment for me but they could take me Sunday.

They have ONE job to do - make appointments - yet they're not even capable of doing that.I'll never ever bother with them again.

Review about: Massage Envy Massage.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Had an Experience with Massage Envy?

Comments

#1331934

The appointment you send online is an appointment request as it states that why they call you. Then they call and set up an appointment with you. Then they give you appointment times they actually have available since the time and date you put is a request and most likely they don't have it.

I work at a Massage Envy, one thing I've learned from being there is that their front desk staff is a revolving door.Our entire front staff will all quit over the course of a few weeks, we'll get all new people (who have no idea what they're doing) and we'll just get complaint after complaint until the new group figures it out.

Then once they do, and things are running smoothly again, the cycle begins again.

I guarantee whoever screwed up your appointment was a new employee.Sorry

to Anonymous #1325539

That's so true. My local MEs run non-stop ads for front desk staff.