I've recently lost alot of income and phoned Massage Envy to see if I could get out of my membership..I just joined in Feb.

All I was doing was phoning to ask and I even offered to pay a cancellation fee.

I spoke to the manager who's name started with a T and she was kinda rude about it!?

I thought it was unprofessional. I've only been there twice and have noticed other stuff with the Manager but I dont wanna say too much cause apparently I am stuck in this membership for 10 more months rather I can pay or not.

I told her that I thought I heard that other Massage Envy places have allowed cancellations..and she wanted to know ..What massage envy and who said? and she was asking in a rude tone.

I'm very disapointed and would not recommend anyone joining the Bellingham, Washington Massage Envy.

Review about: Massage Envy Massage.

Had an Experience with Massage Envy?

Comments

Every ME contract has a cnacellation clause..you are allowed to cancel your memebership.Tell the manager to give you that in writing, then read your contract and take it from there.

I have been a member for months when I signed up - I found the front desk ladies very helpful and courteous.They were very thorough and even sent me home with copies of everything I signed.

I love my monthly massages.

My therapist I work with is the best.Thank you Massage Envy, for finally coming to Bellingham.

I love my monthly massages.