Got introduced to the program and got talked into signing up.

every time we called in they were booked and the time offered was always unrealistic with our schedules.now after 6 months my wife and I have 9.5 hrs left they we will have to use in 30 days.

called and got transferred to Gloria the manager at the downtown location in San Diego. this was even worth of an experience then the massages themselves. Absolutely primitive handling of a customer request to extend services beyond the 30 days offered. which of course she refused, and wanted to remind me that I signed a contract...

it would've all be ok if they had accommodated us when we called in for appointments.now we have them accumulated and have to use them in 30 days

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $660. itsgeorges is overall dissatisfied with Massage Envy. The most disappointing about massage envy massage at Massage Envy was poor Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Massage Envy.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Beauty Centers and Spas category for more informed decision or compare Massage Envy to other companies on our site.

Comments

You need to go online and find the class action suit concerning this "practice " at massage envy.I got notification last month via a post card about it.

They have been told to stop and if they don't the notification is asking for names, dates etc for further action. I cant find my card right now.

We have accumulated 33, yes that is 33 hours because they never have appointments.Worse they call us, then when we say okay, schedule us there is never an appointment.

to Anonymous #1021298

Thank you for the detailed info.

I will check it out.