Massage Envy's membership is a scam!
I joined the massage envy membership program over a year ago. I received a one hour massage for $49 dollars a month which was automatically taken out of my checking account.
I called to cancel my membership and was told that in spite of the fact that my contract was up I had to give 30 days and would be charged for another month. I was fine with that, but they proceeded to tell me that I also had to use the 3 massages I had already paid for within 30 days or I would lose them.
I just want to reiterate that $49 had been taken from my checking account and I have $200 worth of massages that if I don't use within 30 days I will lose them! They are paid for! How can they take them if I paid for them?
In addition in the year I have been with them I was not impressed with the massages or facials I received. I tried to cancel sooner but could not get out of contract. A total waste of money!116f5322 review #243451
You may also like
- "All I can say is WOW!!! I've been there twice, and both times were a nightmare. First time the girl was ten minutes late for my appointment because she was..."
- "So I arrived at Fantastic Sam's on Telephone Road, Ventura CA at 12:30. I was seen right away because they were NOT busy at all. (Should have been..."
- "To start off the lady in charge came in and was not being professional by yelling at the stylists in front of the customers being very rude.... The girl cutting..."
- "my wife and I took our wedding money and put a down payment on a used car from Dan Perkins Subaru of Milford. We chose a Audi which ad..."
- "I told my brother (who's in Tarlac) to send the baby pictures of my 11 yr old daughter here in Laguna thru LBC. This was on Feb 2, this year...."
- "Very bad quality of sofa, and expensive. We bought the Simmons Upholstery reclining sofa, color dark brown, made bonded leather. Less 1,5 year after purchase the bonded leather cracked, the..."
- "i work at wendys in bentonville, AR.. i have worked there for a month and a half almost. my manager TORRES is favortism.. she lets the guys get away with..."
- "Today I purchased a ring at the Walmart in Arkadelphia, Arkansas. It had a sale sticker on it for $98. After taking the tag off at home, I lifted the..."
- "Poor quality furniture. Very poor material used which deteriorated before the couch was 2 years old and that with very little use. I don't care whether I am contacted by..."