Massage Envy's membership is a scam!
I joined the massage envy membership program over a year ago. I received a one hour massage for $49 dollars a month which was automatically taken out of my checking account.
I called to cancel my membership and was told that in spite of the fact that my contract was up I had to give 30 days and would be charged for another month. I was fine with that, but they proceeded to tell me that I also had to use the 3 massages I had already paid for within 30 days or I would lose them.
I just want to reiterate that $49 had been taken from my checking account and I have $200 worth of massages that if I don't use within 30 days I will lose them! They are paid for! How can they take them if I paid for them?
In addition in the year I have been with them I was not impressed with the massages or facials I received. I tried to cancel sooner but could not get out of contract. A total waste of money!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "The female who did my nails conducted a long phone conversation during the time she worked on my nails. The manicure she gave me was terrible and during her phone..."
- "I got my make up done at a mac store located at 202 west 125st. Two days later after getting my service develop a bacteria on my left cheek. I..."
- "Goldsworthys Hairdressing Salon, Swindon, Wiltshire, UK . . . . . . The owner of this salon was a family friend for over 30 years and my hairdresser for over..."
- "The prom dress I ordered was not the same as pictured on their website. The dress I received was of poor quality and craftmanship. It looked like a child..."
- "I've used tide for years , I recently bought the Tide pods , today I washed and my white clothes are blue the pod did not fully desolve , so..."
- "I purchased the Singer Quantum Stylist 9960 in August of 2014. I saved up for months in order to buy it, and was so excited to finally be able..."
- "I bought a few items from Fashionmia almost 2 months ago. I received a partial order. One of them was OK the other one on the other hand..."
- "My husband and I stayed two months at this property, as I out processed for relocation. Property Name: Oklahoma City North (EDM) Property Address: 2221 South Broadway West, Edmond, Oklahoma 73013 Property Phone:..."
- "Pizza hut in North Manchester, In the last 3 times I've ordered my orders were burnt *** poor customer service!!get it together pizza hut!!..."