Massage Envy Pensacola has horrible Customer Service
After speaking to the owner this afternoon, and him being extremely helpful and cooperative, I must admit that the owner himself is an upstanding businessman. I cannot speak to his management and the way I was treated by them, however, the establishment is firm in their ethical code and I can appreciate that. I wish that I had been contacted much sooner and without the prompting of bad reviews, however, with the issue resolved I feel the need rescind my earlier review.
I have never dealt with a more discourteous, unhelpful, unprofessional staff than this Massage Envy specifically.After being transferred by the military to a location without a Massage Envy close, I requested several different times to cancel my membership (even going so far as to visit a location at home in Virginia and coordinating with them to cancel).
The Pensacola office was uncooperative even with a sister branch and declined to receive a copy of my orders sent straight from that branch. Since then, I have called the Pensacola branch twice asking to speak to the owner (having already dealt with the manager with dissatisfactory results), left a message for whomever it is, and have yet to hear back...months later. I'm still getting charged for their services, which I'm not using.
Oh, also, the money that I've already paid has an expiration date on when I can use them?How is that fair or good business sense, to alienate a customer because they have no choice of living situation?116b3a0a review #273243
You may also like
- "Went in looking for a Victoria Beckham-like bob- stacked in back and asymmetrical in front. Had 6 pictures of 360 degree angle of same haircut on someone i knew who..."
- "I got my make up done at a mac store located at 202 west 125st. Two days later after getting my service develop a bacteria on my left cheek. I..."
- "Gave it a couple years, and tried again. My other daughter has never had an issue. But my youngest has long straight hair. The only short part is her bangs...which..."
- "I told my brother (who's in Tarlac) to send the baby pictures of my 11 yr old daughter here in Laguna thru LBC. This was on Feb 2, this year...."
- "I just got off the phone with customer service, where I was apologized to for 50 minutes but not given any reasonable options. Three days ago, an attempt was made to..."
- "my wife and I took our wedding money and put a down payment on a used car from Dan Perkins Subaru of Milford. We chose a Audi which ad..."
- "Killeen Maaco had my brand new car for 5 days to do a stripe paint job for $750. They returned car on Friday afternoon around 5pm, and upon entry to..."
- "Joseph E. Prada (or Joseph E. Prado) agreed to install laminate floors on the second floor in my mom's house - a total of 800 sq feet. The total work..."
- "BEWARE - what you see in the model home is the quality that you will get. Model homes are built in 2 months tops, rushed and hurried with..."