Massage Envy Pensacola has horrible Customer Service
After speaking to the owner this afternoon, and him being extremely helpful and cooperative, I must admit that the owner himself is an upstanding businessman. I cannot speak to his management and the way I was treated by them, however, the establishment is firm in their ethical code and I can appreciate that. I wish that I had been contacted much sooner and without the prompting of bad reviews, however, with the issue resolved I feel the need rescind my earlier review.
I have never dealt with a more discourteous, unhelpful, unprofessional staff than this Massage Envy specifically.After being transferred by the military to a location without a Massage Envy close, I requested several different times to cancel my membership (even going so far as to visit a location at home in Virginia and coordinating with them to cancel).
The Pensacola office was uncooperative even with a sister branch and declined to receive a copy of my orders sent straight from that branch. Since then, I have called the Pensacola branch twice asking to speak to the owner (having already dealt with the manager with dissatisfactory results), left a message for whomever it is, and have yet to hear back...months later. I'm still getting charged for their services, which I'm not using.
Oh, also, the money that I've already paid has an expiration date on when I can use them?How is that fair or good business sense, to alienate a customer because they have no choice of living situation?be46056
You may also like
- "All I can say is WOW!!! I've been there twice, and both times were a nightmare. First time the girl was ten minutes late for my appointment because she was..."
- "Purchased a tub several months ago after requesting more information from their website. Sales rep came out and helped us figure out where to place the tub and which one..."
- "So I arrived at Fantastic Sam's on Telephone Road, Ventura CA at 12:30. I was seen right away because they were NOT busy at all. (Should have been..."
- "I had a high end Electrolux dishwasher (5 years old) that needed a new pump. I purchased one thru Electrolux that took 10 days to arrive and it arrived with..."
- "Did not want to honor $30 discount off $550 job because the work was completed two separate days which they recommended due to special part order. Returned 5..."
- "Found a tag that seems to be a label for dating food items when they were put in the cooler. As I was eating a Bacon Portabella burger I noticed a..."
- "I earned 73,293 miles/points using my Sears Citi card this year which pays one pt/mile for every dollar spent. Last month I spent over $13,000 on my card, and paid..."
- "We have foundation problems inside and out. Electrical problems. Plumbing problems. Leaks. Had to replace AC unit b/c they put one 1 ton too small for our size home which..."
- "All they had to do is install a DISH dish, disconnect the Directv dish and connect the cable to the new dish. Instead they drilled holes, ran cables, cut cables,..."