Massage Envy Pensacola has horrible Customer Service
After speaking to the owner this afternoon, and him being extremely helpful and cooperative, I must admit that the owner himself is an upstanding businessman. I cannot speak to his management and the way I was treated by them, however, the establishment is firm in their ethical code and I can appreciate that. I wish that I had been contacted much sooner and without the prompting of bad reviews, however, with the issue resolved I feel the need rescind my earlier review.
I have never dealt with a more discourteous, unhelpful, unprofessional staff than this Massage Envy specifically.After being transferred by the military to a location without a Massage Envy close, I requested several different times to cancel my membership (even going so far as to visit a location at home in Virginia and coordinating with them to cancel).
The Pensacola office was uncooperative even with a sister branch and declined to receive a copy of my orders sent straight from that branch. Since then, I have called the Pensacola branch twice asking to speak to the owner (having already dealt with the manager with dissatisfactory results), left a message for whomever it is, and have yet to hear back...months later. I'm still getting charged for their services, which I'm not using.
Oh, also, the money that I've already paid has an expiration date on when I can use them?How is that fair or good business sense, to alienate a customer because they have no choice of living situation?review #273243
You may also like
- "My mother and I decided in October we would try American Laser Skin Care and it was the worst thing that could ever happen. In early October we went to..."
- "I went to get my hair cut yesterday and the young girl that done my hair messed it up so badly that another lady tried to help fix it and..."
- "Don't waste your money. Produces ill fitting spa covers and won't take any returns, no matter what. Very rude owner. Nice when you are ordering but when the..."
- "I have been staying in at extended stays for a few years now. usually 2-8 weeks at a time. My check out date was the 26 and my key stopped..."
- "I ordered a part based on the picture shown on their web page and ordered the part based on that picture with the corresponding part number. When I received the..."
- " Kays had my ring for polishing for 2 weeks. got it back for 1 week and .25ct of my 1ct center fell out-clerk said it was a prong inside..."
- "So, just bought this fifth wheel.keystone sprinter 324fwbhs I wanted an all seasons for the hot months and cold months. They have a sticker posted on the left next to..."
- "Bought a bag of Ritz Toasted Chips - Sour cream and Onion. There were about 20 crackers in the bag, and the rest being lumps of the seasoning. The bag was..."
- "Tidy Tax and Paul Gaulkin signed contract for services without the customers Knowledge and debited 1295.00. Stuart location Romey took 595.00 for tax return resolution and never did my..."