Massage Envy - Mission Bay, Boca Raton..HORRIBLE
Today i was told i was not welcome at the facility and the massage therapist i was schedule with did not want to work on me.Today was the last day i was able to fulfill my obligation with this contract.
Therefor, i lose my 2 hours of massages. I have no idea how anyone can treat a client with such disrespect. I will walk away knowing i did the right thing, as i have paid for services i did not receive! I have no time to find another location at 2pm for a two hour massage....I feel this was done on purpose since it was the last day to complete my obligation.
They have breached their contract.
The incident began last year (October) when i initially had trouble with the scheduling. On numerous occasions my appointments were changed, cancelled last minute and even confirmed with the wrong times. I was going on the same day for months to the same therapist then all of a sudden i could no longer have that appointment.
I then placed several calls to the Manager - Matt. None of the calls were ever returned. It was a joke amongst his employees that he does not return his calls. I finally gave up trying.
I just tried to move on and take other appointments and different time. There were still minor issues. The finale was when i tried to cancel my husbands appt due to him not feeling well. They would not so we showed up together were told our (both) appointments had been cancelled.
That is when i decided to cancel my membership which in itself became another fiasco. I faxed on 2 separate occasions and was told it was not received. I finally faxed them - and called immediately to confirm receipt. I have been a massage envy customer for 4 years and had no issues until the current owners took over.
I feel i have been treated with unprecedented disrespect. I was told perhaps this was done on purpose!! Another time I was lied to by Audrey, she told me my therapist was leaving and not coming back. She screamed at me om the telephone right in front of her employees!
I thought this was supposed to be a healthy, serene place to visit??? I could go on but i think you understand.
I want my money back or i want my 2 massages that i have already paid for.This is terrible business.f25b541 review #349095
You may also like
- " I bought two spa packages for myself and my sister at A Renewed Spirit Massage in St. Petersburg, FL. I have not seen my sister for many years and..."
- "When I got a straightener and styled my hair I began to see just how choppy she did my hair. I've been doing my own hair since I was 15..."
- "I am writing this as a review of the work that was conducted on my home last month from Rhino Shield of Jacksonville, Fl. Several months ago, my blood pressure..."
- "I recently finished an entire month+ of back and forth emails between myself and Shoebuy.com's Customer (dis)Service. I had purchased a pair of shoes and was really excited to receive..."
- "Finger Comber is AMAZING! I just read over the complaints on this site and disagree. But I do understand what it is like to not understand how to use a..."
- "Ordered 17 triple glazed windows and a composite door. This included two third floor dormer windows. Fitted with more gaps than you can imagine. No weather proofing, even though I face..."
- "Police don't have criminal solutions with teeth to combat "poor character", lawmakers assure civil suits against an individual are drawn out; Pamela K. Geldart (~50 yrs) doesn't have punitive resources..."
- "On Friday March 7th I returned $223 worth un-scanned of clothing from Nasty Gal at store 6133 located on 75 N Woodward Ave, Tallahassee, FL 32306. Since the package came..."
- "Dear Sir/Maddam: I have recently ran across a DS company that goes by the name The Wagon Wheel Company. Website: www.wagonwheelcompany.com Face: www.facebook.com/thewagonwheelcompany Owner: Stacy..."