Massage Envy - Mission Bay, Boca Raton..HORRIBLE
Today i was told i was not welcome at the facility and the massage therapist i was schedule with did not want to work on me.Today was the last day i was able to fulfill my obligation with this contract.
Therefor, i lose my 2 hours of massages. I have no idea how anyone can treat a client with such disrespect. I will walk away knowing i did the right thing, as i have paid for services i did not receive! I have no time to find another location at 2pm for a two hour massage....I feel this was done on purpose since it was the last day to complete my obligation.
They have breached their contract.
The incident began last year (October) when i initially had trouble with the scheduling. On numerous occasions my appointments were changed, cancelled last minute and even confirmed with the wrong times. I was going on the same day for months to the same therapist then all of a sudden i could no longer have that appointment.
I then placed several calls to the Manager - Matt. None of the calls were ever returned. It was a joke amongst his employees that he does not return his calls. I finally gave up trying.
I just tried to move on and take other appointments and different time. There were still minor issues. The finale was when i tried to cancel my husbands appt due to him not feeling well. They would not so we showed up together were told our (both) appointments had been cancelled.
That is when i decided to cancel my membership which in itself became another fiasco. I faxed on 2 separate occasions and was told it was not received. I finally faxed them - and called immediately to confirm receipt. I have been a massage envy customer for 4 years and had no issues until the current owners took over.
I feel i have been treated with unprecedented disrespect. I was told perhaps this was done on purpose!! Another time I was lied to by Audrey, she told me my therapist was leaving and not coming back. She screamed at me om the telephone right in front of her employees!
I thought this was supposed to be a healthy, serene place to visit??? I could go on but i think you understand.
I want my money back or i want my 2 massages that i have already paid for.This is terrible business.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Went for a simple shoulder length cut with layers around my face... Length wasn't even and no layers... this is what I ended up with!!! ..."
- "I started with Hair Club on November 1st 2014 and I was so excited and here it is 7 months later and I am so disappointed I'm unhappy, frustrated..."
- "I went into smartstyle to get my hair colored and highlighted. I asked for a heavy blond highlight with hint of a reddish color. My hair has been done 4..."
- "I just got back from the WORST cruise experience of a lifetime aboard MSC. They booked a half charter to a group called "Cruise To the Edge" that included entertainment..."
- "Over a month ago, I was searching the internet for a pair of Von Zipper Comsat Sunglasses. I found one site had them for $20 less than the rest of..."
- "French toast that UhahhhhhUgly. Dicots thing No air condition 2300 45stWest palm beach. FL..."
- "Terrible! I ordered items from Fanatics.com, which were shipped on 11/14. I was provided tracking information, which indicated that my package should arrive est 11/22. On the morning of 11/20,..."
- "The answer to the main question asked in reviews on Ovaltine, "What happened?" is, sadly, Nestle's bought them out. Nestle's, contrary to what they would have us believe, and of..."
- "I hired Darren ?Daz? Richards, a sole trader carpenter, to do some carpentry work for me. He asked for the money in advance because he was crying poverty. I gave..."