• show-popup

Location West Palm Beach, Florida
Category Beauty Centers and Spas
Views 337
Monetary Loss

Today i was told i was not welcome at the facility and the massage therapist i was schedule with did not want to work on me.Today was the last day i was able to fulfill my obligation with this contract.

Therefor, i lose my 2 hours of massages. I have no idea how anyone can treat a client with such disrespect. I will walk away knowing i did the right thing, as i have paid for services i did not receive! I have no time to find another location at 2pm for a two hour massage....I feel this was done on purpose since it was the last day to complete my obligation.

They have breached their contract.

The incident began last year (October) when i initially had trouble with the scheduling. On numerous occasions my appointments were changed, cancelled last minute and even confirmed with the wrong times. I was going on the same day for months to the same therapist then all of a sudden i could no longer have that appointment.

I then placed several calls to the Manager - Matt. None of the calls were ever returned. It was a joke amongst his employees that he does not return his calls. I finally gave up trying.

I just tried to move on and take other appointments and different time. There were still minor issues. The finale was when i tried to cancel my husbands appt due to him not feeling well. They would not so we showed up together were told our (both) appointments had been cancelled.

That is when i decided to cancel my membership which in itself became another fiasco. I faxed on 2 separate occasions and was told it was not received. I finally faxed them - and called immediately to confirm receipt. I have been a massage envy customer for 4 years and had no issues until the current owners took over.

I feel i have been treated with unprecedented disrespect. I was told perhaps this was done on purpose!! Another time I was lied to by Audrey, she told me my therapist was leaving and not coming back. She screamed at me om the telephone right in front of her employees!

I thought this was supposed to be a healthy, serene place to visit??? I could go on but i think you understand.

I want my money back or i want my 2 massages that i have already paid for.This is terrible business. 2da659c

Comments (4) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Nov 28, 2012
You might also try Gripe.com I have had good results getting most of my money back 8)
Reply to Doug Mayhew

Oct 15, 2012
Sounds like you were turned away by your therapist/clinic because you are overly critical, high maintenance and refuse to understand the policies under which the facility operates. No one wants to work on someone who spends the whole session with a bad attitude and they are more likely to do that if you are rude to the desk, rude to the therapist and never tip. If you bring bad energy to the clinic, it gets around. I've seen therapists ask the desk not to book appointments with certain clients because they are chronic a**holes every session. If you want people to be nice to you and welcome your business, you could stand to be nice to them while following proper procedure. Acting entitled is a pretty ***-poor way to go through your lifetime.
Reply to Kephala

Dec 29, 2012
You'd have to be a total idi0t to come out in defense of an organization as horrid as this one, with such an overwhelming amount of complaints and issues across all kinds of people. Do you receive a monthly check for your shill services, or do they pay you by the write ?
Reply to shillpolice

Oct 10, 2012
If the company breached the contract by telling you not to return, assuming you did nothing wrong to warrant this, maybe you should think about taking them to small claims court to get your money back.
Reply to Lilysmom

Read next Massage Envy complaint

Massage Envy

Massage Envy will not honor two massages that I have already paid for...they have been automatically...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Massage Envy.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug