I was scheduling an appointment at massage envy and everything is going good at first until they told me I had to pay double since I didn't have a membership.
Which is kind of strange since a membership costs 60 dollars a month which is a waste just to save $21.00 so I talked to the manager and she wasn't very friendly, she even canceled the appointment without me saying I wouldn't come in, I know it's a facility clinic but that doesn't mean that they have to be clinical about it, you know?
More Review Details
- Review category
- Beauty Centers and Spas
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- " Went to Walmart in West Lafayette for a reg. long perm for my hair , I have used this store before. Ellen seem to think she knew what I..."
- "Hello friends. Today again after long time , I would like to share how AHS has cheated me . As I described in my previous post that WAS 6 MONTHS..."
- "I have gone 2 Lotee's Custom Cuts, San Antonio, Texas 4 more than a year. I have always been happy with My cuts n Styles.This last week, I Had..."
- " BCBS of Illinois has really disappointed this time. I've had them for over 20 years and the past 15 I have suffered from chronic migraines averaging about 20 per month...."
- "All that I wanted was a haircut. My hair was dry at the ends, so I really just needed them trimmed. I wanted to keep the length, especially..."
- "Samantha Brown, previously Samantha Hildreth, owner or co-owner of Gingka, Ginkgo, Gingko, Ginkga Studio Media Design, Studio Design, Studio Media Web Design, etc. is a fraud under every name. She..."
- "I have purchased every year my costume from Pyramid collection as well as tops and skirts. I am 61 years old,(to let you know i am not just a young..."
- "I feel your pain, I too have been a victim of their shady business, I went in on Mother's Day of this year 2016 and got a car from them,..."
- "The issue with lightinthebox box was a dress I order I call myself ordering a size larger than what I wear I recieved the dress good Quality but I couldn't..."